Very soon the cold air will leave us and Spring will appear with its new beginnings, beautiful flowers, and fresh spring weather. It’s a great opportunity to start afresh outlook and clean your home! In this post, we will give you some inspiration to tackle your home and detox your surroundings.
1. Cut a lemon open and scrub your shower nozzles and taps for a lovely shine.
2. Add 5-10 drops of your favourite essential oil into your hoover to release a natural scent into the home.
3. Dilute tea tree oil with water for a multi-purpose cleaner for surfaces.
4. Use a mixture of baking soda, vinegar and water for a spray on oven cleaner.
5. Use a Himalayan salt lamp to bring positive energy and peaceful vibes to the room.
6. Treat yourself to fresh flowers to bring colour to your space.
7. Take some time to organise the smaller areas in your home like cupboards and drawers.
8. Brew a pot of black tea to clean your mirrors. 9. Why not try a different wall colour? Or buy a beautiful piece of art.
10. Keep an aloe vera plant in your bathroom for sensitive skin emergencies and to add some greenery.
We hope you enjoyed these ways to help your home feel more fresh, ready for spring!